1.03.2013

Back in MN somehow. Not sure about any of this. Crashed last night. So tired. Really glad I got to sit next to that guy on the plane yesterday, Jake, with whom I had a really engaging conversation about faith. He was interviewing for Company X. So we started talking about that. Never actually spoke to a Mormon before (other than the ones knocking on the door...) interesting to hear his questions and thoughts about life/teaching. And to be given the chance to share some of has been revealed to me, in terms of |T|. We chatted about learning ancient Greek and Hebrew. He's got a family to lead. A wife and a young daughter. I wish them all the best. I was so glad to come home to Brandon. The conversation with Jake only made me love Brandon more, somehow. For which I am grateful. So glad Brandon knows is "on the level," so to speak, and I love him. It's so cool what B and I share.

It's nice to see the cats again. They are shedding like crazy. I think I might just put a blanket on top of the bed during the day for them to ruin and then we can take it off at night and sleep without having to "defurminate" the bedspread.  Or die from allergens everywhere. Poor cats. We've never been away from them for that long. At least they were well-taken care of. HAHA. By two cat sitters who were unaware of each other. Well, that is, right up until the end. When the poor girl was sitting there and suddenly two random guys opened the door also thinking they were there to take care of the cats. Bahahhaa. I can only imagine the awkwardness. Hilarious.

Actually, we do love our friends and have since reassured them of the fact. They seem to have forgiven us. I guess that's the positive of finding cat-sitters who are also 'on the level.' ;)

Ugh, I do NOT want to go to work. Keep reminding myself that I did really want this job and do like it most of the time and it's probably the least demanding most optimal occupation in the world right now. I feel like my freedom is imposed upon whenever I am obliged to show up somewhere at a given time with an expected attitude of service. BUT then I realize I've quit everything before (jobs, higher education) and true freedom is choosing to stick with it. Otherwise I become a prisoner of Kim's Own Moods and Desires which is a living hell.

Okay I don't know, my back hurts and I gotta get ready for work. We'll leave it at that for now. Ciao!


No comments: